Become A Member
We need your help! Your annual membership donation will be used to further the Friends of the North Attleboro Animal Shelter’s Mission by caring for the animals at the Shelter above and beyond town funding. Become a Friend of the North Attleboro Animal Shelter today!
Friends of the North Attleboro Animal Shelter Mission Statement
The animals at the Shelter receive:
- spay and neuter services
- microchip identification
- heartworm and lyme testing for dogs
- leukemia and FIV testing for cats
- additional veterinary care as needed
Friends of the North Attleboro Animal Shelter seek to provide:
- Classes and education for adoptive families to promote permanent and lasting adoptions
- humane education programs throughout the community
- funding for construction projects to enhance Shelter facilities
- low cost spay and neuter clinics
- care and management in an effort to control the feral cat colony population
- Student/Senior – $10.00
- Individual – $25.00
- Family – $50.00
- Cool Cat – $100.00
Cool Cats will receive 5% off all merchandise and FNAAS Event fees.
- The Cat’s Pajamas – $250.00
The Cat’s Pajamas will receive 10% off all merchandise and FNAAS Event fees.
- Top Dog – $500.00
Top Dogs will receive 15% off all merchandise and FNAAS Event fees.
You can pay your membership fee through a secure Paypal connection (click button below)
If you’d rather mail us the membership form you can download it here.
Please make your check payable to Friends of the North Attleboro Animal Shelter and mail to:
FRIENDS OF THE NORTH ATTLEBORO ANIMAL SHELTER
29 POPPASQUASH ROAD
NORTH ATTLEBORO, MA 02760